Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 11th - nearly there

Hi there everyone!
Are you getting excited!! It won't be long now. I leave Vancouver Island in a week and fly out from Vancouver on the morning of the 19th. My calendar of get togethers, sessions and meeting up with old friends is starting to fill up.
There will be over 40 Canadians attending the conference this year so look out for us!
It has been great fun receiving all the emails from all over - lots of suggestions of where to go to shop, eat and just get to the hotel. I am looking forward to so much I am not sure I will have time to sleep!
There was some discussion a while back about clothes to wear so I finally had a look in my closet. It looks like I will have to do some shopping when I first arrive as I don't have much to wear other than t-shirts and jeans and everything black.
La Leche League has been so much of my life these last 15 years that I ordered one of the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding 50th Anniversary Commemorative Books and have go my postcard so I can get it at the conference. I am also planning to buy a few other books to bring back to our library. As I don't have much in my suitcase I should have plenty of room.
Have a great week.
Judi - sweltering in Sooke where we are having a heat wave of 30 Celsius weather!!

No comments: